Lineup is headlined by more upscale Denali and first-ever AT4
VAIL, Colo.—Today GMC introduced the next-generation of its flagship SUVs, the 2021 Yukon and Yukon XL, enhanced by offering class-leading technology and elevated by precisely-engineered capability.
“GMC Yukon is the full-size premium SUV that’s made to be used,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of Global Buick and GMC. “The new Yukon delivers what customers value most – premium features, purposeful technology and all-terrain capability.”
The 2021 Yukon lineup is headlined by an all-new and more upscale Denali and the first-ever Yukon AT4, taking Yukon into the premium off-road space. Yukon reaches a higher level of precise craftsmanship and premium accommodations through a combination of advanced features and class-leading technologies, including:
All-new interior design across the Yukon lineup, highlighted by a Denali-exclusive interior and a new, class-leading available Center Console Fridge Cooler.
- First-in-class, available, four-corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension delivers exceptional ride comfort and, when 4WD LO is engaged, allows drivers to raise the body up to 2 inches (50 mm) for additional ground clearance when traveling off-road (late availability).
- An available nine camera views1, the most in the segment, increase driver awareness, including High Definition Surround Vision and Rear Camera Mirror.
- Class-leading available 15-inch-diagonal multicolorHead-Up Display projects speed, navigation, safety features and other driver-centric information when properly equipped.
- The most powerful engine in the full-size SUV segment, an all-new 6.2L V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management (standard on Denali) delivers an estimated 420 horsepower, paired with a standard 10-speed transmission.
- All-new available Active Response 4WDTM System combines technologies including an electronic Limited Slip Differential, to continuously monitor road conditions and react to improve traction, handling and overall control.