G. Bazerji & Fils, the official importer of Maserati in Lebanon, revealed on March 13, the fastest V8 in the history of the Trident: The all-new Maserati Levante Trofeo. The reveal took place at the Maserati showroom in Dora offering a memorable and exciting experience to the guests.
The Trofeo is the latest addition to the Levante range and is equipped with a powerful 3.8L V8 twin turbo engine capable of producing 590hp allowing it to accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in just 3.9 seconds and is able to reach a top speed of 304km/h.
The unmistakable Levante design has reached new levels of sportiness in this top of the line Trofeo. The elegant restyling was mainly focused on the lower front fascia and the rear bumper and is underlined by the 22-inch forged aluminum “Orione” wheels – the largest ever fitted on a Maserati – available in both polished and matte finishes.
The side air intakes in the lower fascia feature a new, more aggressive design, defined by two aerodynamic wings that give a sense of further stability, visually “pushing” the weight of the car’s nose towards the massive front wheels. And to help improve the airflow distribution, Trofeo is outfitted with carbon fiber side bezel blades and a carbon fiber splitter.
Interior designers have come up with elegant ways to create a distinctive environment within the Levante Trofeo cabin. The sculpted sport seats feature a premium full-grain “Pieno Fiore” natural leather available in black, red and tan, all with contrast stitching and “Trofeo” logo stitched on the headrests. “Pieno Fiore” is like no other leather used in the automotive industry for its natural, soft feel and for the unique character it develops throughout the years.
Levante Trofeo Highlights
- Re-engineered and upgraded 3.8-litre Twin Turbo V8
- Maserati engine with highest specific output ever (156 hp/litre)
- 590 hp power output at 6,250 rpm
- 730 Nm peak torque at 2,250 – 5,000 rpm
- Remarkable weight/power ratio of 3,6 kg/hp
- 0-100 km/h in 3.9 seconds, top speed over 300 km/h
- Chassis tuned for outstanding performance and exhilarating driving experience
- Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system with rear Limited-Slip Differential
- Sportier exterior with new carbon fibre cues and 22” forged aluminium wheels
- First Levante with full Matrix LED headlights
- Exclusive interiors featuring sport seats wrapped with “Pieno Fiore” full-grain leather
- New Corsa Driving Mode with Launch Control
The Levante Trofeo is now available at the G. Bazerji & Fils showroom in Dora. To book a test drive,
call 01- 263 111